Best Private Jet Pricing in the Industry
Access to the largest collection of fully vetted, luxurious, and safe aircraft, specializing in operations to European countries. Package programs available.
- Geography: Given the location of Europe, only longer-range aircraft can be utilized.
- Certification: F.A.R. Part 135 Operators of aircraft must have special certification for operations to and from Europe. This limits the number of aircraft available for flights to/from European countries.
- An average stay in Europe is 6 days. It is tough to keep a private jet in Europe for that duration or longer, given the expense to keep it on the ground for that duration and the demand for that aircraft back on the continent.
- Given the challenge of keeping the aircraft in Europe, the aircraft is often positioned back to its home airport. This effectively means that two round trips are purchased for one round trip for the paying charter
- We facilitate flights on every available occasion with our safe, fully vetted aircraft
- One location for fully vetted buyers and sellers to come together to exchange private flights to Europe